Famous in the whole world since being one of the winners of the 7 Wonders of Nature contests in 2011, this river inside a cave, but with direct access to the sea, is a pleasant visit, although Continue reading “PUERTO PRINCESA UNDERGROUND RIVER AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS IN SABANG”
I know this province very well, or should, because it is where I live. What better way to honor Andalusian day than to introduce one of the most interesting provinces of such an interesting country as Spain, where, in turn, there are not many who know what it offers apart from its coast: Continue reading “MALAGA PROVINCE”
GUILIN (桂林) CITY
- We were in Guilin for 2 days in the middle of October 2018.
- Recommended number of days: 1 or 2.
- My score: 3/5.
The first destination advertised for tourist by the government itself back in 1949 is, as the name suggests, a city in its entirety, with more than one million inhabitants. So much that most of the time we can not see the famous peaks that we have heard so much about, Continue reading “GUILIN (桂林) CITY”
SIERRA DE CAZORLA, SEGURA Y LAS VILLAS NATURAL PARK
- I was here 5 days in June 2015, 7 in June 2016, 2 in June 2002, 3 times during 5 days during Easter when I was between 10 and 13 years and several times in summer when it was even younger.
- Number of days needed: the park is huge, to get a good idea of the best sites I recommend at least 5 days.
- My score: 4/5.
I feel respect to write about this natural park, because by its relative proximity to the place of residence, is my father’s favorite, perhaps his favorite place in the world, a nature lover who has been visiting it every two years for 40 years and that therefore knows its secrets, trails and corners much better than me: Continue reading “SIERRA DE CAZORLA, SEGURA Y LAS VILLAS NATURAL PARK”
- I was here: 3 days in June 2018.
- Number of recommended days: at least 2.
- My score: I rate it 4/5 because in three days I can say that I was very satisfied, but the place could perfectly be rated 5/5.
To understand what we see, we must first know how it is done. Without trying to offend any geologist, broadly speaking this is what happened here: Continue reading “CAPPADOCIA”