Running is on fashion. I did not start when this running fever bloomed a few years ago, but when I became 13 and it was still called “jogging” or just “going for a run”. Continue reading “BEST PLACES FOR RUNNING IN NEW YORK CITY”
- I was there: at the end of March 2013, 5 days.
- Time needed: as much as you can.
- My score: 5/5, I did not get tired, nor will I get tired of seeing it.
The Sakura Hanami, which literally means “look at the cherry blossoms”, is one of the favorite events, if not the most important, in this nation. Continue reading “TOP PLACES IN TOKYO FOR CHERRY BLOSSOMS (SAKURA HANAMI)”
- I was here: October 2017.
- Number of days: 1. There were two, but the second day the temperature dropped 14ºC with heavy rain and wind, so we just left the apartment for lunch.
- Recommended number of days: 2.
- My rating: 2/5.
Bucharest reminded me the communist cousin of Vienna. In a clear attempt to be no less than its neighbors and rivals Continue reading “BUCHAREST”
Palma is a city you can visit in a day, unless you want to go shopping. The points of interest in the historical center are close enough Continue reading “PALMA DE MALLORCA, ONE DAY ITINERARY”
The medieval core of Bruges was not designed to house green areas. However, a fortunate reconstruction of the main canal Continue reading “BEGUINAGE AND OTHER GREEN AREAS IN BRUGES”
The capital of Belgium has several places that deserve to be visited, and although some are far from the center, certainly a day Continue reading “BEST OF BRUSSELS IN ONE OR TWO DAYS”