- We were here: 2 days at the beginning of October 2018.
- Number of days needed: 2. If you are going on a day trip to Mount Hua, then 3. If you are a fan of archeology, you probably need a week.
- My score: 3/5. No doubt it is a city worthy of a visit, but I am not sure if I would repeat it, and certainly not in the next few years, I explain below why.
- Al was here: 2 days by the end of November 2005 and 5 by the end of February 2012.
- Number of days needed: at least 2.
- My score: 5/5.
- I was here: from March 17 to April 17, 2011.
- Number of days needed: less than 15 is cheating.
- My score 4/5.
The oldest multiday hiking route (originated in the tenth century) and most popular in the old continent is the one that follows the different roads that lead from multiple points of Europe to Continue reading “(FRENCH) WAY OF SAINT JAMES”
- I was here: 4 days in June 2010.
- Recommended number of days: minimum 2.
- My score: 4/5.
They are not the Canadian Rockies, but we should not underestimate the charms of Spain‘s best high mountain national park; Continue reading “ORDESA AND MONTE PERDIDO NATIONAL PARK”
- I was here 5 days in June 2015, 7 in June 2016, 2 in June 2002, 3 times during 5 days during Easter when I was between 10 and 13 years and several times in summer when it was even younger.
- Number of days needed: the park is huge, to get a good idea of the best sites I recommend at least 5 days.
- My score: 4/5.
I feel respect to write about this natural park, because by its relative proximity to the place of residence, is my father’s favorite, perhaps his favorite place in the world, a nature lover who has been visiting it every two years for 40 years and that therefore knows its secrets, trails and corners much better than me: Continue reading “SIERRA DE CAZORLA, SEGURA Y LAS VILLAS NATURAL PARK”
- I was here: April 18, 2013.
- Number of days recommended: the only recommendable thing is to visit its neighbor Aoshima and continue.
- My score: 1/5.
As I usually clarify when I low score a city (1/5 means “I do not recommend going”), Miyazaki is not a dangerous or unpleasant city. On the contrary, Continue reading “MIYAZAKI”