Few foreigners know where it is or what is in it, in fact almost nobody knows its existence; There is not a single organized trip that passes through here, this being the way how more foreign tourists visit the country. Unknown to the world and yet, this province is a treasure within China. Continue reading “Sichuan (四川)”
- We were here: 2 days at the beginning of October 2018.
- Number of days needed: 2. If you are going on a day trip to Mount Hua, then 3. If you are a fan of archeology, you probably need a week.
- My score: 3/5. No doubt it is a city worthy of a visit, but I am not sure if I would repeat it, and certainly not in the next few years, I explain below why.
- I was here: June 19, 2018.
- Number of days needed: in half a day you can see everything.
- My score: 4/5, but if there were half tourists, 5/5.
Turkey is a kind of curious place since it has 3 spots that, although they are similar to others that exist in different countries, represent the best exponent within their category. Continue reading “PAMUKKALE AND HIERAPOLIS”
- I was here: 3 days in June 2018.
- Number of recommended days: at least 2.
- My score: I rate it 4/5 because in three days I can say that I was very satisfied, but the place could perfectly be rated 5/5.
To understand what we see, we must first know how it is done. Without trying to offend any geologist, broadly speaking this is what happened here: Continue reading “CAPPADOCIA”
- I was here on June 20, 2018.
- Time needed: 2 hours are more than enough.
- My score: starting from 3/5, since it depends on how many Greco-Roman ruins you’ve seen before.
If you have seen few, Ephesus will impress you very much, they are the best that exist. Continue reading “EPHESUS”
- I was here: June 20, 2018.
- Recommended number of days: none.
- My score: 1/5.
As in many other cases, this city does not fail because it is dangerous or unpleasant, but because it does not have any relevant tourist attraction itself; it is the closest urban spot to Ephesus though, which deserves a visit and is barely 3 km away. Continue reading “SELÇUK”