I know this province very well, or should, because it is where I live. What better way to honor Andalusian day than to introduce one of the most interesting provinces of such an interesting country as Spain, where, in turn, there are not many who know what it offers apart from its coast: Continue reading “MALAGA PROVINCE”
Few foreigners know where it is or what is in it, in fact almost nobody knows its existence; There is not a single organized trip that passes through here, this being the way how more foreign tourists visit the country. Unknown to the world and yet, this province is a treasure within China. Continue reading “Sichuan (四川)”
- We were here: 2 days at the beginning of October 2018.
- Number of days needed: 2. If you are going on a day trip to Mount Hua, then 3. If you are a fan of archeology, you probably need a week.
- My score: 3/5. No doubt it is a city worthy of a visit, but I am not sure if I would repeat it, and certainly not in the next few years, I explain below why.
- I was here: June 19, 2018.
- Number of days needed: in half a day you can see everything.
- My score: 4/5, but if there were half tourists, 5/5.
Turkey is a kind of curious place since it has 3 spots that, although they are similar to others that exist in different countries, represent the best exponent within their category. Continue reading “PAMUKKALE AND HIERAPOLIS”
- I was here: 3 days in June 2018.
- Number of recommended days: at least 2.
- My score: I rate it 4/5 because in three days I can say that I was very satisfied, but the place could perfectly be rated 5/5.
To understand what we see, we must first know how it is done. Without trying to offend any geologist, broadly speaking this is what happened here: Continue reading “CAPPADOCIA”
- I was here on June 20, 2018.
- Time needed: 2 hours are more than enough.
- My score: starting from 3/5, since it depends on how many Greco-Roman ruins you’ve seen before.
If you have seen few, Ephesus will impress you very much, they are the best that exist. Continue reading “EPHESUS”
- I was here: June 20, 2018.
- Recommended number of days: none.
- My score: 1/5.
As in many other cases, this city does not fail because it is dangerous or unpleasant, but because it does not have any relevant tourist attraction itself; it is the closest urban spot to Ephesus though, which deserves a visit and is barely 3 km away. Continue reading “SELÇUK”
HIROSHIMA PEACE MEMORIAL MUSEUM
If you go to Hiroshima is to visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, one of the museums in the world I sadly consider essential. Continue reading “BEST THINGS TO DO IN HIROSHIMA: PEACE MEMORIAL MUSEUM, PEACE MEMORIAL PARK AND CASTLE”