- I was here: one day in April 2013.
- Recommended number of days: one.
- My score: 3/5.
- I was here: from March 17 to April 17, 2011.
- Number of days needed: less than 15 is cheating.
- My score 4/5.
The oldest multiday hiking route (originated in the tenth century) and most popular in the old continent is the one that follows the different roads that lead from multiple points of Europe to Continue reading “(FRENCH) WAY OF SAINT JAMES”
- I was here: 4 days in June 2010.
- Recommended number of days: minimum 2.
- My score: 4/5.
They are not the Canadian Rockies, but we should not underestimate the charms of Spain‘s best high mountain national park; Continue reading “ORDESA AND MONTE PERDIDO NATIONAL PARK”
- I was here 5 days in June 2015, 7 in June 2016, 2 in June 2002, 3 times during 5 days during Easter when I was between 10 and 13 years and several times in summer when it was even younger.
- Number of days needed: the park is huge, to get a good idea of the best sites I recommend at least 5 days.
- My score: 4/5.
I feel respect to write about this natural park, because by its relative proximity to the place of residence, is my father’s favorite, perhaps his favorite place in the world, a nature lover who has been visiting it every two years for 40 years and that therefore knows its secrets, trails and corners much better than me: Continue reading “SIERRA DE CAZORLA, SEGURA Y LAS VILLAS NATURAL PARK”
- I was here: 3 days in June 2018.
- Number of recommended days: at least 2.
- My score: I rate it 4/5 because in three days I can say that I was very satisfied, but the place could perfectly be rated 5/5.
To understand what we see, we must first know how it is done. Without trying to offend any geologist, broadly speaking this is what happened here: Continue reading “CAPPADOCIA”
Although the entire Vancouver Island is likely to be traveled by bike, we decided on this route, which seemed the most appropriate and at the same time Continue reading “COWICHAN VALLEY TRAIL AND KINSOL TRESTLE BY MOUNTAIN BIKE”
Viñales is developing at full speed. Its central street houses a restaurant with terrace almost in each house and still you’ll have the feeling that more are needed; Continue reading “RESTAURANTS AND ACCOMODATION IN VIÑALES”
Updated July 6, 2019
Considered among the best in Asia and therefore in the world, a visit to the rice terraces is something essential on every trip to Bali because: Continue reading “TEGALLALANG, JATILUWIH AND OTHER RICE TERRACES IN BALI”