Santiago is a city of more than 6 million inhabitants, but almost all places of interest are within walking distance of the historic center. Continue reading “TOP THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE IN ONE OR TWO DAYS AND BEST ONE DAY EXCURSIONS”
- We were here: 2 days at the beginning of October 2018.
- Number of days needed: 2. If you are going on a day trip to Mount Hua, then 3. If you are a fan of archeology, you probably need a week.
- My score: 3/5. No doubt it is a city worthy of a visit, but I am not sure if I would repeat it, and certainly not in the next few years, I explain below why.
- We were here: 2 days at the end of October 2018, plus another day for the Great Wall.
- Number of days needed for the city (without the wall): 3.
- My score: 3/5, but because of the wall 4/5.
The Great Wall of China is one of the most extraordinary constructions that man has made. Continue reading “BEIJING”
- We were here: 3 days at the end of September 2018.
- Number of days needed for a visit: at least 2.
- My score: 4/5.
My Chinese cousin Jiaping told me once, “I love living in Spain, but even better is that the day I want to return to my city, I’ll be returning nothing less than to Shanghai”. At that moment I could imagine what she was referring to, but now that I have seen it with my own eyes, I understand perfectly the reason of her satisfaction face. Continue reading “SHANGHAI”
The itinerary begins at Doha port, where we will arrive by 777 bus or taxi if we come from the airport. Continue reading “BEST OF DOHA ITINERARY: WHAT TO SEE IN HALF OR ONE DAY”
Updated February 18, 2019
Most travelers who do not stay in the city will visit it as a day trip from Brussels, arriving by train. Continue reading “GHENT: WHAT TO SEE AND DO IN ONE DAY”