Updated January 9, 2019
- Al was here: once in February 1995 and once in May 2008. Actually only some hours each day, as far as there’s no place to sleep.
- Number of days needed: 1.
- My rating: 4/5.
As a city or a country, the truth is that the Vatican has many lacks:
- There are no natural places, the closest would be the garden.
- There are no places to stay.
- There is no traditional food, in fact you can only eat in the museum cafe.
- And let’s face it, you will not meet any local, as everyone who lives here is a foreigner.
The Vatican only has things to do, specifically just four: a garden, a museum, a square and a basilica. But what a basilica and what a museum…