GETTING TO GUILIN CITY
|Guilin Airport → Yangshuo Bus Station||Yangshuo Bus Station→ Guilin Airport|
|09:30, 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:30, 16:30, 18:00, 20:00||07:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00|
- Boat. Without a doubt the most popular option, the Li River cruise. It takes about 4-5 hours and passes through the most scenic places in the region.
|Zhujiang||Luxury (air -con)||April-November||CNY 270|
|Super Deluxe||April-November||CNY 450|
- Train. Take into account that the station is not in Yangshuo but in Xingping, 22 km north of Yangshuo. From there you have to take a special blue bus that takes you to South Bus Station (20 ¥) but it takes an hour, or take a taxi that will cost about 100 ¥.
|DESTINATION||FREQUENCY||DURATION||PRICE 1st/2nd class (¥)|
|Guilin Central||18:42 and 20:03||43m||32/26|
|Guilin North||9:03, 9:37, 9:52, 10:07 and 12:29||26m||25/20|
|Guilin West||13 daily from 9:11 to 18:26||25m||24/20|
- Bus: from Yanghsuo North Bus Station to Guilin Central Bus Station, every 15-30 minutes, from 6:45 am to 8:30 pm, 70 minutes, 50 ¥.
- Cab. It should cost between 200 and 400 ¥ depending on the vehicle and whether we take the toll highway or not. It takes about 90 minutes on the toll road, very slow.
TO OTHER DESTINATIONS
Except those tourists heading destinations to the south, it would be extremely rare that they did not pass through Guilin.
- Buses. There are two bus stations, North and South.
- Guangzhou: 120 ¥, 7h, 5 a day.
- Nanning: 170 ¥, 7h, 3 a day.
- Shenzen: 180 ¥, 8h, 7 a day.
- There are express buses to Longji rice paddies since 2017. 70 ¥, 4 hours.
- Train, Xingping station, 22 km north of downtown Yangshuo. All the trains of interest are in the high speed train line between Guilin and Yangshuo, it is recommended to check the post TRANSPORT IN GUILIN.
HOW TO MOVE AROUND
- Most areas can be accessed on foot or pedicab for less than 20 ¥.
- A rental bicycle should not cost more than 25 ¥ per day. A deposit is requested, but our passport must not be given under any circumstances.
- From the North Bus Station you can reach the center (West St) by green or yellow electric minibuses for 1 ¥.
- Taxis are expensive in this city because there are few licenses, and taxi drivers do not use the taximeter.
MORE INFORMATION IN YANGSHUO:
<WHEN TO GO; DANGERS AND ANNOYANCES WHER TO EAT AND SLEEP>